Below is a list of very useful, critical and important troubleshooting tools, that myself I consider a MUST have set for every server admin/IT pro or anyone who is trying to troubleshoot a computer problem:
- WinDirStat: A small and lovely tool to scan and list every single directory/file size on the system, it is useful when you have a problem about disk space being consumed and you don’t know what is eating it!.
- Mail PassView: A tiny tool that is precious for everyday troubleshooting tasks and work, simply it can show you the configuration and credentials of a configured Outlook profile.
- Might not work in some cases.
- WILL give a false alarm as virus or root-kit, but it is not.
- Drive Migrator: a Chrome extension that allows the migration of Google Drive files between 2 different domains