[G Suite tutorials series] G Suite Password Sync (GSPS) 03 Troubleshooting
Video 3 of the tutorial series for G Suite Password Sync
In this third and final video of the series I will talk about troubleshooting topic for G Suite Password Sync.
As known troubleshooting is a critical aspect of anything we have! GSPS offers a lot of resources and information related to troubleshooting. There are a lot of log files that get generated by GSPS, and each log file has its own role and information to show you, the information in these log files are very critical to be able to know if G Suite Password Sync is working properly or not! Because GSPS is a service that runs in the background and you have no interaction with it, it is important that you know how to get the details of what is going on behind the scenes and be able to know what is the problem that is happening and how to solve it.
This video will show you the various log types that GSPS generate, and it will also introduce you to two useful tools, one that will help you gather all the logs for GSPS, the other will analyze those logs for you and show you any errors or unusual stuff that might be happening in G Suite Password Sync (or GSPS).
Finally I’ll give you 3 important and critical links that will help you understand the activities to troubleshoot G Suite Password Sync more effectively and quickly.
Links mentioned in the video
- GSPS support tool: https://github.com/google/gsps-support-tool
- G Suite Toolbox: https://toolbox.googleapps.com/apps/main/
- G Suite Toolbox – Log Analyzer: https://toolbox.googleapps.com/apps/loganalyzer/
- Troubleshooting GSPS: https://support.google.com/a/answer/2622457?hl=en
- GSPS logs and error codes: https://support.google.com/a/answer/3296820?hl=en&ref_topic=4497964
- Troubleshoot authentication errors in GSPS service logs: https://support.google.com/a/answer/4386110?hl=en&ref_topic=4497964
Use above link for promotional price of $10.99 instead of $59.99
Or use code at checkout on Udemy: LAUNCH1099
Note: letters in promo code are all caps.
Checkout my other blog posts here.
Check out my channel on Youtube and subscribe ?