G Suite tutorials – G Suite Password Sync (GSPS) 02 Setup, configure, and test
Video 2 of the tutorial series for G Suite Password Sync
In the previous video I had an introduction to GSPS (G Suite Password Sync). I spoke about what is this tool and where to download it. I also covered a list of important and critical notes and requirements that you should have and prepare in order to start using GSPS. What we have left is the part where I show you how to setup and configure the tool. Then a quick video for what you need to do in order to troubleshoot and find the logs of this tool.
In this second video of the series I will install, configure, and test the G Suite Password Sync (GSPS) tool. I will cover the 2 types of the authentication methods, and also I’ll demonstrate both methods for you.
Then will do a quick demo for resetting a user password through the Active Directory Users and Computers interface, then I will login with that user to his Google account.
The next part will be about troubleshooting the tool and how to find the logs files and folder.
Links mentioned in the video
- Choose your Google authentication method: https://support.google.com/a/answer/7037815
- [G Suite tutorials series] Google Cloud Directory Sync (GCDS): https://youtu.be/w81K7wk9Dhc
- About G Suite Password Sync: https://support.google.com/a/answer/2611859?hl=en
- Setup G Suite Password Sync: https://support.google.com/a/answer/2611842
- Authorize GSPS for your domain: https://support.google.com/a/answer/7040511
- Create a service account: https://support.google.com/a/answer/7378726
- Google Developers Console: https://developers.google.com
Use above link for promotional price of $10.99 instead of $59.99
Or use code at checkout on Udemy: LAUNCH1099
Note: letters in promo code are all caps.
Checkout my other blog posts here.
Check out my channel on Youtube and subscribe ?