My end goal is not to sit as a technical engineer.. I want to lead engineers! I have read a quote for Ralph Waldo Emerson: The man who knows how will always have a job. The man who also knows why will always be his boss., and I am planning to start knowing why as I knew enough how…
I have a long waiting objective which is my PMP certification, however I might take a little while with that! My current list of activities:
- Make a course for managing G Suite that is targeted for new and existing IT professionals who are/want to work with G Suite
- Make a course for deploying G Suite to an organization that is targeted for IT professionals who want to get started as G Suite consultants!
- Finish a book (business oriented, sci-fi novel, or whatever..) every one month
- A story of a project: 3600 users to G Suite in 60 days! – Day 8: Changing MX records - Day summary We have come to the point where we are completely ready to change the MX records for all […]
- A story of a project: 3600 users to G Suite in 60 days! – Day 7: Completing the coexistence setup - Day summary After getting the migration going, we moved to the next objective which is to complete the setup of […]
- Book review: Roadside Picnic - The book Book title: Roadside Picnic Author: Arkady and Boris Strugatsky Book genre: Sci-fi Finish date: 10 July 2017 Link to book: […]
- My Problem Management in a Project - Problem management is really an important aspect in each service and project management practices… Without proper problem management you will […]
- Four signs that tell you are having a bad boss or a mentally sick boss - Because of many things that happened in my life, I have came across many bad managers and companies… The only […]
If you have any comments about A SysEng Tales blog, please don’t hesitate contacting me and I’ll be happy to receive any feedback!