My end goal is not to sit as a technical engineer.. I want to lead engineers! I have read a quote for Ralph Waldo Emerson: The man who knows how will always have a job. The man who also knows why will always be his boss., and I am planning to start knowing why as I knew enough how…
I have a long waiting objective which is my PMP certification, however I might take a little while with that! My current list of activities:
- Make a course for managing G Suite that is targeted for new and existing IT professionals who are/want to work with G Suite
- Make a course for deploying G Suite to an organization that is targeted for IT professionals who want to get started as G Suite consultants!
- Finish a book (business oriented, sci-fi novel, or whatever..) every one month
- How to effectively manage your email with G Suite and Gmail - Today I needed to find some email in my Gmail… I usually either look for the email using search or […]
- Exchange Online Error – MapiExceptionShutoffQuotaExceeded - Error platform Office 365 (Exchange Online)/Exchange Server Full error text [crayon-59c97d9970699385917425/] Error number (if any) 554 5.2.2 The cause The […]
- Documentation: SMTP and Email Related Error Messages List - I’ve got this idea when I was staring at one error message that was generated Office 365 for a user […]
- Don’t Start a G Suite Project in the Wrong Time - So you finally got the deal of a new G Suite project and you are preparing to star the work! […]
- How the IT team can make your G Suite project fail! - What is the IT role in a G Suite project? First of all, the IT has nothing to do with […]
If you have any comments about A SysEng Tales blog, please don’t hesitate contacting me and I’ll be happy to receive any feedback!