My end goal is not to sit as a technical engineer.. I want to lead engineers! I have read a quote for Ralph Waldo Emerson: The man who knows how will always have a job. The man who also knows why will always be his boss., and I am planning to start knowing why as I knew enough how…
I have a long waiting objective which is my PMP certification, however I might take a little while with that! My current list of activities:
- Make a course for managing G Suite that is targeted for new and existing IT professionals who are/want to work with G Suite
- Make a course for deploying G Suite to an organization that is targeted for IT professionals who want to get started as G Suite consultants!
- Finish a book (business oriented, sci-fi novel, or whatever..) every one month
- Google Cloud Directory Sync (GCDS) Tutorial - I just published a 1 hour tutorial on Youtube that is talking about Google Cloud Directory Sync or GCDS. This […]
- How to search and delete users email messages in their mailboxes before a specific date/time – Exchange 2010 - Little intro I’ve got a case where the customer wanted to delete all of his users’ data in their mailboxes […]
- What to do when New-MailboxExportRequest stuck on “Queued” status - Intro This is just the back story for this incident and the Exchange Server environment setup. Skip to The issue […]
- How to effectively manage your email with G Suite and Gmail - Today I needed to find some email in my Gmail… I usually either look for the email using search or […]
- Exchange Online Error – MapiExceptionShutoffQuotaExceeded - Error platform Office 365 (Exchange Online)/Exchange Server Full error text [crayon-5a919fa7d5917363007531/] Error number (if any) 554 5.2.2 The cause The […]
If you have any comments about A SysEng Tales blog, please don’t hesitate contacting me and I’ll be happy to receive any feedback!